of India is a Voluntary Organization. Its aims
and objectives are:
- The prevention
- Treatment &
- Relief of tuberculosis.
The Indian Journal of Tuberculosis, published in India since 1953 onwards, is devoted to the speciality of tuberculosis and lung diseases. The Journal is the official organ of the Tuberculosis Association of India, a non-governmental organization.
- It publishes scientific articles contributed by authors from all over the world, specially India.
- Subjects covered include clinical, epidemiological, public health and social aspects of tuberculosis.
- It also includes interesting case reports on patients suffering from pulmonary, extra-pulmonary tuberculosis as well as other respiratory diseases and abstracts of interesting articles published in other reputed journals. .
- The articles published are a key source of information on research in tuberculosis world over.
- The readership profile also includes members of the WHO, International Union against Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases (IUATLD), State and District Tuberculosis Officers in India, TB Hospitals, TB Institutions, TB Research institutions, etc.
INDEXING AND ONLINE AVAILABILITY
The journal is indexed with MEDLINE of National Library of Medicine, USA.
For the wider reach of the Journal, world over, since January, 2015, the Tuberculosis Association of India has entered into an agreement with the international publishing house M/s. Reed Elsevier India Private Limited for publication, marketing, etc. of the journal.
Submission of articles must be uploaded to online system. For more details, please log on to http://ees.elsevier.com/ijtb
Since January 2017, a decision has been taken by the publisher to discontinue the print version of the journal.The journal is available online at: www.sciencedirect.com